Monday, March 10, 2008

Health is wealth

After several weeks of struggle with headache and spending 2,000 bucks on a CT scan (I was thrilled to see photos of my brain though)...everything is normal at my end.The headache taught me several life lessons
1)Getting burned doesn't improve your productivity (it makes you less productive)
2) Everyday in life is gods gift--I was anxious if the doctor would pronounce some mysterious disease name that doesn't have a cure, (as the cause of my headache) ...I even started making plans for my remaining days ...such as withdrawing to a hill resort...spending my rest of life with my kith and kin etc...Alas luckily the headache was diagnosed to be migraine..(which is really ok).After all these events I resolved that I would visit the temple daily and thank god for giving another shot at this place called earth.
3) I really understood what work-life balance meant...I read a post by my long time blogging friend Feld abot how he found worklife balance by restructuring his life....Although I might not be disciplined as Feld I plan to make it a priority

So there you go ...lessons learnt the hard way....
I will be back with more posts...(as it is also forms a part of the work life balance thingy)

No comments: